Halligan style wrecking / door forcing crowbar
Need to force doors fast and controlled? This will get it done.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
This is a very rugged opening tool, mostly for outwards opening doors, but will deal with sliding and inwards opening barriers too.
- 19mm hexagonal tempered steel construction
- spreader/nail puller ears
- hardened & tempered driving spike
- 30″ overall length fits neatly across a doorway
- flat “hammer head” design for use with sledgehammers and Enforcer/ram type tools
- very large strike area for safety
The design allows you to apply huge forces quite easily. With one hand you can exert several tonnes of force to a door frame to force inwards opening doors. On outward opening doors a two man team can drive the spike into the door frame to rip out fixings and other hardware.
|Dimensions||95 × 20 × 20 cm|